Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Rocky Pebbles!

Ahem ahem. Introoo. Rocky pebbles is tasha`s new kitty!
She`s super cute! But she phreakks me out completely.
Took so much pics of Rocky Pebbles today. Ahhh! I`m in love with her!

[Conferencing with RuYaGraceShao]

Went to PS with Ru Ya Grace Sam Tashasini Fairuz AND ROCKY PEBBLES.
My first experience going out WITH A KITTY IN A NIKE SHOEBOX.
[Ahemms* It peed on the way out. Was waiting for it to poopoo]

Ate at KFC. Didn`t buy anything as I had NO MONEY WITH ME.
My hp bill eaten up all my moneyy. So I kopped Ya`s cheeesefries.
Went to RuYa house after that with Grace.
We PLANNED to leave at 5.30pm, but in the end, we left at 6.58pm.
Reached home latee. Slept during the entire journey home.
Lalala.

Watched a movie AGAIN in the MPH today again.
I freezed inside there!!! Was like, super cold!
And then, We sat till our PI GU KAI HUA.

Took so many pics in class today. Wahaha. Over 100 of them.
We were like, CRAZYYYY. Totally mann.
I looked like shiat in most of the pics. Ahhhhh.
Took a lot of pics with Ya. =DD

I don`t know which option to choose!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP.
jannnnnnnniiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnneeee

10/20/2004 09:49:00 PM;

Comments: Post a Comment
!THE GIRL
A vain and nonsensical Christian girl by the name of Janine. She plays netball. She is forever procrastinating, losing her things and getting names mixed up.

She loves God, chillouts, fashion, fine dining, good results, pretty nails, night life, reading, shopping and travelling like any typical 16-year-old teenager.

!LINKS
  • BROCKS!
  • Amanda
  • Clara
  • Eunice
  • Fudd
  • Jkok
  • Matthew
  • Xin Ru
  • Xinru (Angelfire)


  • !TAGBOARD

    Powered by TagBoard Message Board
    Name

    URL or Email

    Messages(smilies)



    !PREVIOUS POSTS




    Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com